Chandon Brut Sparkling Wine is a sparkling wine produced by Chandon, a winery located in Napa Valley, California. This wine is made using the traditional méthode champenoise, a process that involves a secondary fermentation in the bottle to create natural carbonation.
On the nose, Chandon Sparkling Brut N.V. has a fresh and fruity aroma with notes of green apple, lemon, and a hint of bread. The palate is crisp and lively, with flavors of citrus, pear, and a subtle hint of almond. The finish is long and refreshing with a lingering hint of minerality.
Awards & Ratings
- 2022 Women's Wine & Spirits Awards DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL winner!
- 2022 Sommelier’s Choice Award 88 points SILVER medal!
- 2022 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition SILVER medal!
- 2021 SF Chronicle Wine Competition DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL winner!
- 2021 Santé International Wine & Spirits DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL 96 POINTS!
- 2021 Wine Enthusiast 90 POINTS!
Chandon is a winery that was founded by the French Champagne house Moët & Chandon in 1959, with the aim of producing high-quality sparkling wine outside of Champagne. The winery has vineyards in several countries, including Argentina, Brazil, California, Australia, and China. Chandon is known for its commitment to sustainable winemaking practices, and has been awarded several certifications for its efforts. The winery produces a range of sparkling and still wines, all of which are made with the same care and attention to detail as its Champagne.